Full-Time | Computer Software, Consulting, Computer Hardware | Information Technology
The Systems Engineer is responsible for working with clients on a day to day basis in a consulting role. The successful candidate will take pride in making a difference in each of our customer’s businesses. One of the primary responsibilities is to maintain a high utilization with the ability to transition quickly between tasks. The successful candidate will encounter multiple different IT environments and will need to be able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of the client. Candidate should be able to maintain, monitor, deploy, document, and support each IT environment where multiple workstations and servers may exist. Candidate will encounter issues related to hardware, software, and networking.
Resumes must be submitted electronically. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Systems Engineer."
Please include a valid email and contact phone number on your resume.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to understand and meet customer IT goals as set by PNS and the customer.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and prioritize correctly.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal directions
- Strong documentation skills are a must
• Post ID: 32957227 roanoke