Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:19 AM
Compensation$60,000 to $75,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Company entering exciting new product cycle and growth phase.”
Flex Metrics is looking for a full-time Software Implementation Specialist / Project Manager in our Roanoke/Blacksburg, VA offices. Flex is a leading provider of factory floor production visualization and decision support software with deployments on over 700 production lines in North America.
As a member of the Flex project team, you'll be the primary project liaison between Flex and our customers. You’ll be responsible for the coordination and completion of client projects. The role focuses on project management and execution, while also delivering a positive experience for our customers.
● Manage the implementation and delivery of our Flex Software at customer sites (travel typically not required)
● Evaluate customer needs and implement software configurations
● Execute project plans – set deadlines and assign responsibilities
● Ensure projects stay on budget
● Capture customer change requests, manage customer expectations, and issue formal change orders
● Train customer end users on the Flex product suite and practical data analytics
● Ensure Flex is creating value and utility for our customers
Required Skills / Qualifications / Experience
● Extensive knowledge and experience working on software and information technology projects and deployments
● Ability to direct customer expectations and drive projects forward to completion
● Ability to have difficult conversations with customers about project schedules and budgets in a positive and proactive manner
● Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
● Strong organizational abilities with attention to detail and ability to manage to deadlines
● Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills to help explain complex systems using simple terms
● Highly proficient in MS Excel
● BS Degree
Preferred Skills / Qualifications / Experience
● Experience with MS Reporting Services or Crystal Reports
● Knowledge of simple SQL Queries and relational databases
● Proficiency in Excel pivot tables, Power BI, or equivalent analytics tool
● Knowledge of the manufacturing sector including Industrial Control Systems and PLCs
● Knowledge of network architectures, TCP/IP, and basic computer troubleshooting
● All qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Subject: Software Implementation Specialist / Project Manager).
Competitive salary and benefits. EOE.
Company address: 709 South Jefferson Street
• Location: Roanoke
• Post ID: 35055037 roanoke